Thursday, November 01, 2007

I won't see it now

I was never a big Seinfeld fan. The sitcom mostly annoyed me when I watched it. So, it was no big loss to me when it went off the air. Plus, I can't say as I've missed Jerry much . . . if at all. Nothing against him, really. Just don't care.

Well, now I do care. His constant hyping of his new movie "Bee Movie" is driving me nuts. He's showing up everywhere . . . a lot! He's hyping his movie more than Disney hyped High School Musical 2! That does it for me. Any chance I might have taken my daughter to see this movie is now gone. There's a lot out there. Jamie won't miss it, and I'm sure someone will have the DVD we can borrow. But, put any of my money to this? I think not.

UPDATE!

Turn out, Bee Movie isn't exactly setting the ticket booths on fire . . . whatever that means. So far, it's done about 30 some million. Gangsters opened better and with new movies about to open, it's not looking good. It's not expected to last long on the marquee. Predictions are 139 million worldwide. It cost about 130 million to make. Does my heart good.

No comments: