Friday, December 21, 2007

Contacting Nickelodean

I for one don't want Nick to be doing any "special" on teenage pregnancy. I also cannot support a show who's main character
gets pregnant at 16 . . . by a 19 year old. I urge everyone who feels the same way to contact Nick:

Nickelodeon
1515 Broadway
New York, N.Y. 10036
(212) 258-6000

There doesn't appear to be an email address for programming and such. Makes sense. I'm sure there would be thousands daily.
BTW, I do think the Hudgens incident is a little different. At the time the pictures were taken, she was a virtual nobody . . . she hadn't quite made it to stardom yet. Plus, there's simply a huge difference between nude pictures and sex . . . and pregnancy! While I think Disney was correct in letting Vanessa off the hook, I would have understood it had they "fired" her. Nickelodean needs to do the right thing and drop Jamie immediately.

No comments: