Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Iron Man

Am I the only person who thinks Iron Man was so-so? Seems like it. Don't get me wrong, the movie was a lot of fun. The family saw it in a theater in Arizona. My sister paid (thanks, sis!). I likely would have waited for the DVD, but since it was free . . .

I also like Robert Downey Jr. a lot. I think he's a great actor and is doing his best to get his life back together. He pretty much made Iron Man for me. He did great with the role. Gwyneth? Eh. That could have been anyone.

But, all these super hero movies tend to blend in to one another after a while. Hero vs Villain. That's about the depth of the stories with some filler stuff attempting to make it interesting. I liked the first Spiderman. Not so much the second. I haven't seen the third. Now, we still have Hancock and Batman coming out.

How many flippin' super heroes are there?

No comments: