Saturday, May 17, 2008

First the Wicked Witch. Now an oompah Loompah!

This is scary! Click here.

Aaaahhh! My eyes!! Ahhhhhhh!!

You know I'm not one of those who sees every woman as a size 4. I understand there are various shapes and sizes, and that one can be healthy without being skinny. In fact, I like women with a little more to them than just skin and bones.

At the same time I understand that over all what we define as a babe or a hunk isn't . . . Rosanne Barr or John Goodman. But then, neither one of them is trying to pass themselves off as sex symbols.

Well, maybe they are. Anyway.

In Britney's case . . . wasn't she hitting the gym to reshape herself?

What happened?!?!

Woah.

(Note: this post was altered from its original state. It was written late at night while on pain medication. I felt it inappropriate so I changed it. I apologize to anyone to read it.)

No comments: