Monday, August 25, 2008

Democrat Convention

Ted Kennedy is on and people are in tears watching him.

I think I'm gonna puke.

In general, I always thought the Kennedy's were what's (partially) wrong with government . . . with democrats. Country Club Republicans? Please. The Kennedy's own the Country Club. The membership card has their name on it. They are as elitist as they come.

Clearly, I don't like Ted Kennedy. It's too bad about his condition. I wish ill on very, very, very few people. He's not one of them. In spite of the fact that his politics are much different than mine, he's a person. But, it's the person I really have a problem with.

He's as hypocritical as they get. He's as egocentric as they get. He's as Kennedy as they get.

Politics aside, medical conditions aside, I think he's a real shitbag. People tend to forget.

He joined . . . possibly started . . . an interesting fraternity. A frathouse with members that include O.J., Rebecca Gayheart, Ray Lewis, and others. It's a short, but exclusive, list.

Say a prayer for the man, but don't praise him. He's not someone I would ever consider looking up to.

No comments: