Thursday, August 21, 2008

They Just Don't Get It

Microsoft Corp., weary of being cast as a stodgy oldster by Apple Inc.'s advertising, is turning for help to Jerry Seinfeld.


This should be interesting. You know, I personally prefer Macs. I've worked on PC's and can't say it was a bad experience. I've always said that it's whatever you're used to. Still, in the video/audio/graphic markets, Mac's rule supreme. There are some good reasons for that not the least is that Macs are less troublesome than are PC's. Particularly for the average user. Microsoft's problems, bugs, viruses, and crashing, are all well documented. Using a celebrity to try and salvage their image is further proof of the stereotype.

I've got a suggestion . . . just make it work.

Besides, Jerry Seinfeld doesn't strike me as a "hip" image kind of guy.

Article.

Good luck with that.

No comments: